View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 05:04 PM

Default Re: Hourly Rate in No Limit?

Crock you sound like a break-even player at best with that kind of mumbo-jumbo..get real!!

NL is the best game to play for consistent income.

Good to great
NL players should be making 5-10 even 15 times the
big blinds per hour per table per hour.I think 5-10 is reasonable but with Party Poker close to or near a blowoff top(note stock chart parlance) in its
popularity..the games are very very good so thats
where the 15 number comes in.

You need to be game selective in any game you choose whether limit or no limit whatever stakes obvioulsy less selective the lower you play but still you paint the picture the earn rates are based solely on having one or two fish in your game...this isnt so.If you play well you just need to play better than most of the table...you dont necesaary have to have mutants at atble to have a solid earn...it sure helps.

Now if you jump up and play $200 NL any higher games..sure having one or two mutants is much more important when the lineup is 60-80% solid players vs. say 40-60% solid players at the lower levels.

Many limit players cant/dont make the transition to NL from Limit ..you need much better card-
reading skills and balls to excel..but if you have them NL far surpasses Limit as the game to play for day-in day out pro.s. If the games dry up ..you go back and play Limit-where the fish dont get punished like they should..

Do a search thats whats its here for:

btw as i noted in my previous post i guessed my $50 earn was little high and yes in the last 100 or so hours itscome down about a buck an hour..I have noticed that in general..play is less loose and I'm not always getting paid off as much...but this is to be expected..games evolve degrade..whatver.Party games may not be great forever [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Hourly earn