Thread: Quiz #2
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 10:21 PM

Default Tally and Hand Results

Thanks everyone for taking part.

1. 21 raise / 1 call
I raised. All called. I folded when a 4th diamond hit the turn and it was bet and raised to me.

2. 4 raise / 18 call.
I flat called and surprise, surprise, UTG+1 shows K-Jo for the flopped broadway.

3. 22 fold / 0 other.
I folded. I guess this was to make me feel better since the flop had 2 10's and idiot Anytwo had J-4s, hit a jack on the river and took it down with 2 pair.

4. 16 bet / 6 check.
I checked and BB bet, 4 called and I check-raised. My hand held up.

5. 2 raise / 7 call / 13 fold.
I folded. Turn was a 5 and river a 4, no 3-flush. BB's A-6o sucked out MP's A-J. For those who raised here, wow!

6. 10 raise / 11 call / 1 fold
I called. River was a blank and I called again. UTG flips 9-9 for the flopped set. I raised 3 times including PF and he still bet into me on 4th street. I read him as TPTK no goot!

7. 7 call / 15 fold
I folded after the timer was down to about 10 seconds. This was really close. Button had 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] for the flush and took it down.

8. 8 raise / 11 call / 2 fold / 1 abstain
I called as did MP. MP had K-Qo (huh?) and button had Q-Js. MHIG.

On all the close ones, I chose the more conservative option. Some cases I think it was best, others maybe not. I think there is a fine line between prudent and excessive aggression. I think I need to tweak the bar up a bit but not TOO much.

Thanks again everyone, this was fun!