View Single Post
Old 01-13-2004, 11:24 AM

Default Re: Vegas trip report

SKP wrote:

"Clarkmeister was at the Bellagio on Saturday night. There was about a 2 or 3 hour wait. He hung around and shot the breeze while I played. I am getting nothing for cards. I decide to sit out a round and go powder the old honker. Clarkmeister plays over my chips. He plays 2 hands and wins about $300. I sit back down and get nothing for cards. I have a big honker which requires further powdering so off I go again. In comes Clarkmeister. He plays 3 hands and wins them all. Up another $300 or so. Swell!

On my next break, I get a little smarter. I decide to skip only 2 hands. Clarky, while foaming at the mouth, swoops in. Plays a hand and wins another $120 or so. In the result, he was dealt 22 hands while playing over, played 6 of them, won them all and pocketed $720. Hourly rate of about $1500. What a player!"

I got to witness the whole thing sitting next to SKP and Clarkmeister. Funniest thing I ever saw. The expression on SKP's face every time he came back to the table and had to shell out money for the extra chips was priceless. Both you guys play a great game. Hope to see you next time I'm in LV in the springtime.