View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 05:24 PM

Default Re: Legitimate Games?

LOL - I must absolutely see the worst of it. The more I play, the more rediculous it gets. I know you all think I'm just an idiot who sees ghosts, but I dare you all to sit through a lot of my sessions and not come away dazed and confused about the "true" probability of poker. I'm tellin ya, da guys who write all dem books haven't been watching my tables.

I know it's supposed to be that way some of the time. And sometimes it's supposed to be that way most of the time. But I just can't believe that it's supposed to be that way 90% of the time. I'm tellin ya, I'm either due for about a 7 month binge of "can't do nothin' wrong' poker, or they been lyin' to us! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Maybe I'm just real unlucky when it comes to poker and I should just give it up. I'm still winning, but it sure feels like it's a lot harder than it's supposed to be.

When you wade though the rags and get all of your winners get drawn out (except that occasional 4SB drag where you crippled the deck and they decide "just this once" not to chase anything) it makes you wonder how it's possible to beat these knuckleheads.

OK, I'll shut up now! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]