View Single Post
Old 12-19-2003, 06:45 PM

Default a thin hand in a big pot

15-30 online. Pretty loose game. I'm dealt A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] in the cutoff.

Folded to UTG + 1 who raises. He is raises quite freely preflop, including Q9s and the like. MP calls, I click on call, and the button along with both blinds call. Six of us in for a big bet each.

Flop is:

9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

Blinds check, and EP bets. MP calls and I raise. All call my raise (trouble). 12 BBs in the pot now.

Turn is:

[9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

Checked to me and I bet. Button folds, SB folds but BB calls as do EP and MP. 16 BBs in the pot.

River is:

[9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

Checked to me. I bet. Do you like my action?