View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 11:40 AM

Default donk-a-donk 50 NL full

I get K8c in mid position. Folded to me. I raise (mixing it up). Fold, fold, SB folds, BB calls. 2 to the flop. I have $61, villain has about $47.

Flop KKA. (Ohhh, sweet mama) Villain bets $2, I pause for a bit and call. Turn is a 6. Villain bets $4, again I just call. River is another 6. Villain checks. I bet $8 into the $15 pot and he pushes for $33 more.

Now I'm sweating a bit...does this schmuck really have AK??? Groan... does he have AA??? I'm going to pay to find out. I call and win the $96 pot, with a large sigh of relief.

What the F does villain have here? I'm sorry I haven't checked my HH because I'm at work so I don't know.

AQ? A6? No clue. Maybe he had air and thought he could go for the C/R push on the river bluff? Strange...otherwise if he HAD a hand, would he not have just called my $8 on the river? Or at least thrown out another bet maybe of $6-$8 on the river hoping I just call?

Anyway, swim on fish. Swim on. Thank God this hand happened too, b/c I dropped about 40 BB's over 400 hands at .5/1 limit just before this. Talk about cold-decked. Sets lose to straight, AA lose to Q6 heads up...you've all been there.

Maybe tonight if I remember I'll post what villain had.