View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 05:59 AM

Default Re: Splitting the MTT Forum

for someone who's math has become second hand your spelling sure needs work LOL

Anyway I don't post often enough, I take almost all of my winnings out of my account and prey on low limit MTT fish. I wish I would get my lazy ass out and get a job along while in school but I am a lazy mofo and these low limit MTT's ain't been bad. To all you who play high buy in tourneys, I have a question since you think there is such a difference. How often do you think you cash in a 1700 person tourney whether it is $3 or $300 and can you explain the differences in getting deep between the two? I cash pretty regularly and like I said for reasons above I don't usually play high buy ins. Now I hear excuses every day from fish about suckouts and hear it from "pros" about dodging "landmines" in tournies with huge amounts of entries but I am not buying it. I cash regularly and honestly I think making it through lower buy in tournaments with 1500+ people is much much harder than pulling off a $100 UB Tourney with 300 people, which gives me much respect for people who pull off the big wins in huge $$$ tourneys on a regular basis. I don't think buy in is necessarily the issue and think there is no feasible way to split the forum unless it is sweat forums/strategy forums like earlier posters have said.