Thread: NCAAB 12/22/05
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 06:19 AM

Default Re: NCAAB 12/22/05

nice work again null. i must be raising an eyebrow w/ all these obscure NCAA games I am taking w/ my bookie. Took both Montana and San Diego. Overslept(yes, i woke up at 6:30PM EST, those damn poker players with horrible sleep schedule) and was unable to call in my wager for the Oklahoma State/Tennessee game. I loved Oklahoma State here.

w/ Null... 5-2 ytd.

badpokerplyr...I gotta stay away from your nba picks, lol. Granted Dallas and the Under 201 did come in. If I am in a bind on a game, I just come to this forum and look for what other 2+2ers like.

I gotta stay away from the trap games, especially the road favorites. Gonzaga and oklahoma were my two losing plays, otherwise a solid 9-2 today. I am slowly starting to believe that you cannot beat the book in the NBA, no matter how good you are at handicapping.

Null, where do you come up with these plays and handicapping in these obscure games? Do you have a "professional handicapper" or is it your own research?

Also, what websites are good in finding the latest trends, such as how a certain team does ATS. I remember I had one bookmarked in my laptop but my friend has formatted it and borrowed it somewhere in Chicago. What are some useful websites for line movements, injury reports, weather conditions, and trends. The only one I use is donbest.com. What are some other good websites for ATS trends? I am fairly new to this section of the forum so a bio by null would also be appreciated.