View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 06:01 AM

Default Re: Definition of \"playing well after the flop\"?

My VP for .05/.10 is 19.37

for .25/.50 it's 10.45

for .10/.20 it's 16.98

These ar the levels I've played the most hands at.

Thank you also for encouraging me to read and re-read
SSHE. I used to read and study in college for tests and pretty much get it.

But I find every time I open SSHE or even the beginners book, new levels of understanding are revealed to me ( after practicing a whole bunch between readings).

So maybe that the way this learning process works. Even Ed Miller says our brains want to give up when confronted with the inconsistencies of giving and getting "bad beats", for instance.

Lady luck throws a monkey wrench into this process when we least expect it and most want it but she's in charge so far as I can see.

The more money I play for the more tilt I get. All your recommendations to play fewer tables are good to help solve this problem.

Just today I tried cutting back to 2 tables and it was a lot easier to see what I was doing and what was happening at the table.

I even started to see if I would have kept on to the river I would have won--several times--so that was an eye opener--were they long shots that came in or did I have the odds to continue (and should have).

All very helpful feedback to making positive changes in my game. It feels so good to be supported.