Thread: 10/20 SB Hand 3
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 09:05 PM

Default Re: 10/20 SB Hand 3

[ QUOTE ]
How about you just lurk for a bit instead of posting, or write your response down on a text file and see how it measures up?

[/ QUOTE ]
As a matter of fact, I was just looking at Drontier's SB Hand 4 and felt I could offer a good idea, but I decided not to as my last several ideas have not been looked upon too favorably and I felt like I had recieved enough critique to think about for a while.

So I will follow your suggestion for a while, Art. But how would you like to have a little fun with it?

If Drontier agrees to go along, I propose you and I, or anyone who wants to play and I, privately write down our recommendations to each of his 5 SB hand posts and this hand (and/or some other combination of hands I'll let you pick) and we exchange them via PM. Then we ask him (or whoever) to tell us the results of each hand, we determine how much money you and I would have each made or lost playing, (we may have to estimate/predict what Villian would have done in response to what we did) and we post the results here.

Want to make it even more fun? If I lose, for one month or 30 posts, whichever comes last, I won't post on this forum and I'll use whatever avatar the winner makes me use. If I win, the winner sports the avatar I give him for one month/thirty posts, whichever comes last.