View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 07:29 PM

Default Re: Building Traffic to a Poker Website

[ QUOTE ]
I usually don't post to often here at 2+2 although I am glad to see that this area is available because there are many people interested in supplementing their bankrolls by being an affiliate.

Without a doubt there is huge money to be made as an affiliate but don't think that it is a cakewalk. With all the competition out there it has become increasingly more difficult.

To answer the post though one of the best ways to build traffic and return visitors to a new site is by hosting private tournaments on a regular basis. Even if it is a freeroll, and you add some money.

Also keep in mind you need to have a site that will make people want to return. 90% of new affiliates put a up a crapy banner farm and wonder why they are not getting rich or receiving return visitors. There is so much more I could go into about 100 of dfferent things related to being a poker affiliate and being a successful one but that would take all day. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I have written several articles at the poker affiliate community that was referenced above. This is a great starting point for new affiliates. Feel free to shoot me an email or PM if you have any specific questions.

Jeremy Enke

[/ QUOTE ]

Great post Jeremy. Havent heard much from you lately. Hope you are running well. Your site actually inspired me to get serious about poker 2 years ago. You replied to a few of my newbie "I cant beat .50/1 LHE" emails [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Im now playing midstakes LHE. Thanks man.