View Single Post
Old 11-26-2003, 02:25 PM

Default Re: TGC Software Upgrade

All,

Thanks for the feedback. A few quick responses:

[ QUOTE ]

Webster
Here's something that "bugs" me. I'll put myself on a waiting list at two tables 1/2 .5/1 and when I get onto one table I never here that the other table is ready. It's like I'm taken off all lists once I'm playing. User error???

[/ QUOTE ]
Known issue, and we agree it's irritating. Unfortunately some techie thought that preventing clogged up waiting lists was more important that giving customers what they want (i.e. ability to wait for and play multiple tables at a time). Have spoken with Prima about this, hopefully we can see it fixed in the near future.

[ QUOTE ]

Also - why even bother with the hand history! It's a horrible interface and I don't have a clue how to get hands to pop up. I'm normally so many clicks in I'm not sure which one got me to where I wanted to go.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yup, we've taken a whupping on this one. This is unfortunately what you get when you ask a techie and a creative designer to come up with a snazzy way of showing hand histories --- in theory it looks good (if you're not a poker player that is), but in practice it don't work. New and improved interface and export facility in development (i.e. less flash, more substance, easier to use)

[ QUOTE ]

Otherwise - great job! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks -- we'll ignore the smirk and pretend you meant it without any trace of tongue in cheek [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Lost Wages
When I signed up for you site I had planned on just clearing the RAF bonus and taking off . However, I've liked the tournaments and promotions (read freerolls) so much that I'm going to stay.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks LW, we're glad to hear this. We fully expected a bunch of people to take the money and run, so it's always a pleasant surprise to find out otherwise.

[ QUOTE ]

Lori
3. Click on MENU / OPTIONS / POKER TABLE OPTIONS to choose 4 color deck.
[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Lori, we remember you asking about this long ago. On this forum, you're a real rose among the thorns, so making you happy really makes our day [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

itsmarty
Nice job on the changes. One request I haven't heard is for a deposit/cashout history button. It's no substitute for my comprehensive notes, but I like the history feature on Empire where I can see my deposits/cashouts/bonuses "at a glance"
Sherriff
Isn't that what you get under Cash Check?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sherriff, you're partly right, except CashCheck doesn't show bonuses (only purchases and cashouts).

To see bonuses, use PlayCheck. Note that while CashCheck keeps data available pretty much forever, PlayCheck only shows the past couple of weeks since the transaction volumes are so much higher. If you want data that goes back further than that then either email our support desk or PM us here and we'll get it emailed to you.