View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 05:35 PM

Default Re: I always knew Clinton wished he was Hitler!

[ QUOTE ]
Courts have ruled that a wiretap and the use of a thermal-imaging device to examine a private home from a public street constitutes a search that requires a warrant

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course that doesn't apply if we are at war. If we are at war the President can do anything he wants to. Congress doesn't have to declare war in order for us to be at war, regardless of what the Constitution says. After all, it's just a piece of paper. We're at war because the President said we are conducting a "War on terror". Besides, I don't think we ever officially ended the "War on Drugs" or the "War on Poverty". Not only that, Jimmy Carter said the energy crisis was the "moral equivalent of war". We have a worse energy crisis now than we did when good ole Jimmy was president, so that counts to. What it all means is that the President can do anything he wants to, any time he wants to. Anybody who disagrees is a terrorist-loving liberal defeatist who hates America.

Hmm, I wonder how many survivors there will be after George passes out the koolaid.