View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 04:48 AM

Default Re: And I put him on 24offsuit too!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you, that's what I was trying to say in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me you are joking because you have an insane amount of pot equity and dead money on this turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

"No, see, either he's way ahead or way behind. The queen in his hand gives him a very strong hand for this board of QQ7. His hand is not vulnerable to overcards. Personally I think he played it a little too aggressive here. Just make sure one bet goes in on each street. You were "way ahead" in this situation and just unlucky that someone happened to hit their .1 outer. However, if you had been "way behind" you would have lost a lot drawing dead."

This is how I felt at the time. If that's terribly wrong so be it, I don't claim to be a terrific player. I capped the flop, which screams Q good kicker. SB still leads the turn which tells me that he either thinks that he has a better kicker or just hit his worse kicker and that's why I don't raise. My name is Jason, and I'm a little weak on later streets...there, I've got the first step out of the way. BTW, if I raise the turn and get 3-bet, what now?