Old 12-20-2005, 09:53 PM

Default Re: Apparently I can\'t dress myself

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah let me clarify I have no idea what clothes cost so if the $500 thing in unrealistic just let me know

[/ QUOTE ] I'm way late to this thread, but it is. I spend $500 on one outfit.

[/ QUOTE ]
I never understand why you post this stuff. What was the point of this one?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because he asked if $500 was resonable to get his fashion up to date. I was pointing out it's not as that is one good outfit, easily.

Makes perfect sense to me, don't know what you don't understand about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

probably has something to do with your track record of waving your financial dick around.

off topic, do you have a 156 IQ?

[/ QUOTE ]

My financial dick is realtively small here. There are plenty making much more than I do. I am comfortably upper middle class, that's it. I certainly never could have afforded NYU at his age, so Evan is definitely one up on me; I'm sure he comes from more money than I did.

That said, I will answer any questions about my income / habits / anything else truthfully. I'm here to discuss things and when asked point blank what I make, I will say so. Same thing as asked when if I think $500 will cover a new wardrobe.. I said no and explained why. This isn't hard to understand.

I am definitely small potatoes compared to many others here, I don't think of myself as any better than anyone else here either. I am proud of what I have done with my life though; nothing wrong with this. And since you asked, my IQ is around 135 (which again is nothing special, especially not here).

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, i was just explaining why Evan probably posted what he did. whether or not you do it on purpose, you come across the internet as someone who likes to brag and/or someone with a superiority issue etc. this isn't an attack on you, i am just pointing out how others may view your internet persona.

in case you were wondering, i am one of those who makes more money than you. again, only if you were wondering.

can you help me find somebody with an IQ of higer than 156?