View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Cell Phone Dumpers

[ QUOTE ]
not the most disgusting, but it bothers me when i'm in a public restroom and you hear some dude in the shitter starts talking, flushes, then walks out talking on his cell phone! can't it wait?? there is a time and place! come on man!

[/ QUOTE ]
This is what I was going to post. Commerce must have the all-time monopoly on this one. What in god's name makes people want to go into a public bathroom, take a huge, gassy dump, and talk to all of their friends and family on the phone at the same time???

It's like, "Yeah, how you doing?" <fart, plop, sigh>
"Oh, yeah, I'm at Commerce." <rip, toot, ah>
"You coming?" <flush>

Same person a minute later in Chinese:

"chinese, chinese." <rip, rip, plop>
"chinese, chinese." <fart, plop, sigh>

I could go on and on.

Why, why god why?

And do they use the same hand they are talking on the cell phone while taking a dump to wipe??? If so, do they wash the cell phone afterwards? I have never, ever seen one of these cell phone dumpers wash their cell phone after taking a dump in public.

NO, I don't want to hear you talking on your cell phone in public. NO, I don't want you to take a dump in public. And hell NO, I don't want to hear you talking to everyone on your cell phone while taking a dump in public.

And if ALL of this is absolutely unavoidable (yeah, right), at least have the courtesy to give a few extra flushes at the end of all of your nastiness.