Old 12-20-2005, 01:15 AM
Guest

Default Pokerstars VIP Club!!

Hello Alan,

Thank you for asking!

In the next week, we will be announcing a very exciting new PokerStars VIP Club which will award our players with many new and exciting gifts and opportunities for our frequent players.

While we can't give out any of the details yet, it won't be a secret!
We will announce in the News, on the website, and by email.

We look forward to having you as a member of our VIP Club!

Regards,

Vielka
PokerStars Support Team

Sent: 2005/12/19 23:25:17