View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 07:16 PM

Default Re: Few sample hands

1. I pushed. With exactly reasoning you've provided. The other option was to check, but that would give my opponent a free card. His tightess scared me and at the same time mislead me. My thought process was the following: if he would have trips which fits his play preflop, he'd most likely raised my flop bet because of the flush draw.

2. I called. I couldn't beleive that somebody would hold 67 to the aggression I showed preflop and on the flop. Set bothered me much more. Later I figured that this guy calls any standard raise preflop if he decided to play and he plays any connectors (suited or not). On the flop he continues to chase. Knowing this - you can figure the answer. He had 67, not suited.

3. Check/call sounds better that what I did. I selected to be aggressive with trip As.

These 3 hands are my top losing hands. Even having my small sample I can find very similar hands when in the similar situations I won a hand.

The whole issue bothers me cause AJ,AT,KQ,KJ and even KT are money makers for me. Overall I'm 6+BB/100 hands.