View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 02:58 PM

Default Re: buying an elliptical

[ QUOTE ]
like i said, i know joining a gym is the best idea. but it's not going to happen. if that is my only option, i'll stay fat.

i don't really know about dance dance revolution but i could see something like that being a good idea if i could get into it. hmm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me put it this way. A game and dance pad would cost you around $60. I GUARANTEE you will lose weight and not lose interest in the long run. I personally have not played it at all in about a year and a half, since I've been going to the gym and lifting. The reason I don't play anymore is because it takes THAT much energy out of you, and my lifts would suffer.

I would not buy any expensive equipment if I was somebody that did not regularly exercise. Chances are you will use it for a few weeks and stop when it gets boring. By the tone of your posts, it does not sound like you are really into exercise to me, so either go to a gym (without a contract), or do some exercise that is cheap.

I think these forums are very informative when it comes to fitness. John Stone Fitness