View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 01:41 PM

Default Re: Would you kill a man who\'s robbing you? (long)

[ QUOTE ]
Where did I (or anyone) say that it isn't wrong? Where did I state my moral standards? Your ability to read sucks.

I think your morals are [censored] up; you think ending someone's life is worth the $299 you spent on a [censored] Nintendo. Who [censored] cares? It's a stupid Nintendo. Find something else to do until you can buy another one.

But please, keep finding your personal worth and happiness in "stuff," I'll be enjoying my life, thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read fine. Your view that it's just stuff, it sucks, get over implies that it's not really wrong. I'm pretty sure that if it were some one say, raping a five year old, your attitude would be different because you view that as morally wrong. Are you a thief by chance? Is that why you think it's fine for this sort of thing to go on and people should just ignore it? As I said, I view this "person" as no better than a cockroach. His life is valueless to me. He's a piece of trash that forfeited his right to live when he entered my bedroom in the middle of the night.

You're clearly the one with problems reading. As I said, it's not the stuff itself that matters, it's my time and energy that went into acquiring it. I really don't need a lot of "stuff" to get by. Look at it this way, by taking what I earned by my labor against my will, he is, in a sense making me a slave. There's no piece of paper saying I'm his, but if I have no rights to what I work for then that's what I am.