View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 10:37 AM

Default Re: moving soon to 2/4. Which site??

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im playing Absolute and there are few rocks. I was suprised that there was so much fish. The 2/4 and 3/6 are pretty much the same and at both i have yet to spot a good player.

Most of the time there is maniac, some fish and some weak-tight guy. If you just take the time to get a good read on them its a goldmine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played at absolute for a bit, there arn't "so much fish". If you think there are, go to party...

You'll soon see what "so many fish" look like.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's right about absolute. I know there's a lot of fish at Party but haven't played there in so long because there's a lack of bonii. At absolute you can get bonus + unmentionable and I think that it's pretty profitable. I cleared the original sign up and a $200 reload there with a lot of profit both from bb/100 and bonus/unmentionable. I actually think that the 3/6 was easier than 2/4 as a lot of LAG's and TP's would come and go along with the TAG's. BTW, aren't you the one who told me to learn to play against the TAG's otherwise when the fish leaves I might get burned too? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]