View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 10:26 AM

Default Re: Is there a forum for affiliates?

[ QUOTE ]
the purpose of this forum is to discuss anything rakeback or affiliate related. we have to find a balance between spam and information though. the only way we can afford to run this place is by advertising.

if an affiliate made a post about marketing methods, we would not delete such a thing, and would encourage that type of discussion, we want to be as hands off as possible, the forums content is determined by its posters.

this forum has a lot of interest in it from several different angles, and we get heat from them all, the sites, the affiliates, and the players. we dont want to curtail any discussion and actually we almost lost the forum because we wouldnt delete a thread....[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] go figure

the problem is the trash talking posts come from affiliates fighting for scraps and taking potshots at us.....maybe i shouldnt take the bait [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't count the number of times i saw a thread here i liked, saved the link only to comeback the next day to have all traces of it gone...none of the other forums i visit on 2+2 operate in that way

i saw a post about how many people get rakeback at a specific site...it was a poll, it got a ton of hits and the next day the OP was deleted...why?

i just find this sponsoship/censorship a little bit outside of the 2+2 way.