View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 10:03 PM

Default K9s turns the 2nd nut flush with a 1 outer to the SF

First I have to say, I have over the past 3 months spewed some cash(over $700) at the .5/1 and 1/2 6 max trying to learn it and clear the $200 in Bonus I got for depositing on UB. I stopped and went back with my remaining $100 to try to clear the $161.59 that I had of the bonus left. I am doing it at the .05/.1 full ring just because I am bored out of my mind, and to prove to myself that I can control my tilt issues [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]. So don't be hatin'!

BB is a SLAP with 28.57% VP$IP and PFR 9.52%(Mostly PFR for Pocket Pairs)
SB is a fish with 48% VP$IP and PFR 2.67%

Ultimate Bet 0.05/0.10 Hold'em (7 handed) converter

Preflop: Big Steve is CO with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Big Steve calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB completes, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Big Steve calls, SB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Big Steve bets</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Big Steve calls, SB calls.

Since BB raised preflop I had him down to this range(AA-88, AKs-ATs, QJs and maybe J9s) I personally put him on a set of tens at this point. Fish could have had anything?

Turn: (6 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Big Steve raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Big Steve caps</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

This made my 2nd nut with the 1 outer to the SF. I do not think he has the Nuts, He is always raising PF with Pocket Pairs and he is not the type to play Axs. With his 2 raises I gave him a slim chance to have the Axs. I honestly, at this point thought he had turned a set of Queens or was trying to take it down with a set of tens.

River: (18 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Big Steve bets</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Big Steve calls, SB calls.

At this point I assume I am beat either with the Nut flush or Quad Queens, or hell even tens full of queens.

Final Pot: 24 BB

So I ask, How bad did I [censored] this one up???

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]