View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 09:00 PM

Default Re: Finally, A winning session

oh believe me, im used to it lol. i hardly ever bluff somebody for most/all of my chips, if i steal its the blinds or small/medium pots. buts its just donk situations, when my opponents call my allin bets with the worst hand/ dominated and suckout. in the last live tourney i played in, i was about 4th in chips at the final table, i get JJ and raise UTG with only the small stack bb calling for almost half her chips! flop comes TJQ rainbow, she instapushes and i knew she didnt have AK or shed push allin preflop. i instacalled, she flips over KQ turn is a blank and river is a 9 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] and im down to below average stack. if i hold up, im second in chips and looking good to win the tourney since it was mostly rookies left.
the thing that got me mad, was the bitchs comment after she hit her 8 outer on the river: "youre not the only one getting lucky tonight." she said this because i took her fish husband out on the bubble, after he slowplayed a flopped set, checking and calling every street. i mean it was pretty obvious when on the flop he pulled out a little hand rank chart LOL. she called me lucky... when with 15 people left she pushes 77 into a raised and reraised pot, and runs into 99 and QQ, and she hits her miracle 7 to triple up. this is the kind of thing that happens to me every single mtt i play in on PP and Absolute. but when im a short stack i can NEVER suck out.