View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 08:02 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)
Default Re: Is this standard?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like it a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

could you and flawless elaborate if you see this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I want him to fold his better and tying unpaired hands(KQ-KT, QJ, also QT and we get a free showdown against JT) and maybe a pair worse than Aces. You say he'll check-call TT-KK, 77-66 a lot, but I didn't read that much from OP's description of "predictable."

[/ QUOTE ]

him having KQ is a given. 12 combos of that and he'll play it that way everytime. KJ he'll 3-bet preflop say 75% of the time and KT maybe 40% of the time. so 9 and around 6 for 27 total. QJ and QT 3-bet rarely. there are 24 unweighted combos and if he 3-bets those ~15% of the time we can say he'll have 2 combos of that. so 29. then AK-A9 seem reasonable. there are 63 of those and say A8 is possible half the time, so another 4. 67 aces. 99, 88, 55 9 total. so a little less than 3-1 him having us beat, plus drawing outs, minus the times he bet-calls KK, so we can round that to 2.5-1 and we're getting way better than that so I guess this is a good spot to bluff.