View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 08:32 AM

Default I\'m stuck 100BB today

I'm just starting to wonder if it's me. Somebody just please say "standard" or "nh".

Both players were really bad something like 40/5/.5 each, well over a hundred hands. CO was in the game during my worst episode of tilt since I've started playing online. During which I picked KK, AJo, and JJ on consecutive deals. I raised each time coming in after I typed my hand in the chat box. AJo was the only hand to hold up (chopped the pot w/ A5 when the board came AKKQ7). Kings shot down by the dreaded ace draw on the turn. JJ was beaten be K6o which made an eight high straight.

Anyway I was still steamed when this hand came up.
Party Poker (6 max, 6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is Button with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 Hero raised fold</font>.

Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
UTG checks, CO checks, Hero bets, BB folds.

Turn: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
CO checks, Hero checks.

River: 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, CO bets, Hero folds, SB folds, UTG calls.

Final Pot: