View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 05:43 AM

Default Re: I used to be smart....

[ QUOTE ]
Oooo...
I forgot that you elevated him. Bruiser is clearly one of the awesomest posters on the site for a long time. Credit for that.

KKF, however, I liked him better when he posted obscenely obnoxious comments and highly successful unconventional strategy. Now the same people who shot him down slobber all over him, though that one isn't quite your responsiblity.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]ITSA CLUB!!!!

In the realm of OOT long, long ago There was kingdom. EL diablo ruled. and at his side was his bitch incohate hand.Incohate hand was venemous and arrogant. and secretly believed he one day could be king.He advised people on important matters and judged them feverously.Sometimes they would let fools into their imaginary kingdom.Usually they were thrown in the lake of fire. btu occasionally mercy was taken on them by the gentle hands of el diablo and they were made to wear the jesters cap and given exquisite food.
then one day they allowed the most poorest man in all the kingdom into the temple.He was from the land of Kansas and wore rags. ICH hissed "what are you doing sire, he is repulsive."
"no he will be very entertaining"

And so he wore the jesters cap and ate fine foods, but then they decided to get rid of him.He was thrown into the lake of fire.
Then Bryce woke up and ate some waffles. He forgot his [censored] dream and the absurd character of incohate hand in like 5 seconds. He lit a joint and laughed.today wasgoing to be a good day