View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 10:21 PM

Default AK 4/8 on UB 1/2 blinds. Turn decision.

4/8 UB $1-2 blinds first raise to $6.. 2nd to $10.. etc... other than the blinds it plays 4/8.

PT doesn't work on my computer so I have to go with human reads... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

My image is tight... I have played around 150 hands and have raised about 12% PF... I don't get out of line much and I think the table is aware of this.

Table is fairly tight... where most action is HU or 3 players... more than that at this time is uncommon.

I hold A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] os....

Unknown limps UTG..
LAP donk limps UTG+1.. could be LAG
two folds.... to me.
Hero raises (from $2 to $6)
A fold..
Button 3 bets to $10
SB, BB.. all others call.

Flop 5 players ($50 pot)
Flop: 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Action: SB and BB check..
LAP bets...
Hero Raises.
Button Folds.
SB check 3 bets.
BB folds.
LAP donk 4 bets.
Hero ????

Pot will have about $98 in it if I call.. or 12.25 BB...

I called the two bets...
At this point I had been raising all the pots I was in and continuation betting the flop.... I hadn't shown down a lot of hands and I think the table was getting sick of me... I called the two hoping for a miracle assuming I was behind...

Thoughts? How often am I up against a set here? LAP / LAG could have anything as he has shown down tons of hands that were complete garbage and both the SB and the Hero could be playing off that... or I could be destroyed at this point.

Turn (3 players) $98

Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (board [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img])

SB checks ?
LAP Bets
Hero calls.
SB Calls....

Thoughts? This was at least one of the miracle cards that gave me clean outs to a chop..... I won't put anyone on AT the way this hand was played.....

Thoughts on Flop and Turn.....