View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 08:25 PM

Default Re: So my illegal cashout worked, now what...?

[ QUOTE ]
From this post ,

So my $2000 cash out was successful, and I am yet to reply to the e-mail asking for my correct identity. Should I bother replying, and if so, what should I say? I am not too keen on providing my real address since i'm 17 [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
I am going to wait now 'till i'm 18 to play again - although I would still like to keep my Prima account...
This shows how much Prima security sucks.
Any thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

THis is going on with me and Full Tilt right now...They said I could cashout until I sent in my ID..well, I tried to cashout and it got voided and they emailed me saying the same thing...I tried to cashout again and it got voided and they emailed me once again...I tried trasfering the money to a friends account and that got voided and they emailed me again...I tried cashing out again and when I woke up and checked my Neteller all the money had went through...I still have money on the site and have been playing and have cashed out since then as well, I still havent sent my ID..

I think its funny though that the email said "We have many case of people under 21 playing on our site, we just want to make sure that isnt the case here..."

Then they let me have my money!! LOL!!