View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 07:15 PM

Default Re: Finally, A winning session

i know exactly how you feel man. and my downswing has followed me from PP to absolute, im sick of flopping the nut straight, and seeing my fish opponents spend big money to hit a flush on the river, raising 8x the big with TT or higher, having donks call with Q8 (but its sooted!!!!1!!) and catching, losing all 10 mtt tournaments ive been in because of getting sucked out, especially the 6% suckouts on the river etc. i have had 2 winning sessions in, about a dozen sessions, and i cant stand it. in B&M games i dont even notice any swings, i am a pretty consistent player. even when im card dead i can still usually outplay my opponents. during this streak, instead of my opponents hitting their flush draws about 30% of the time, they hit it about 80% of the time. getting your money in the pot when you know that your opponent has 9 or less outs is supposed to be +EV, not a bankroll draining move. i mean you show nothing but strength to these fish, do they think theyre gonna hit their flush most of the time??