Thread: I can't win.
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 06:13 PM

Default Re: I can\'t win.

[ QUOTE ]
I agree Harv. Repeat after me..."it's OK to call"..."it's ok to call"...I don't need to raise or fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's ok to call. It's ok to call...

Well. It works... I think I take Sklansky & Co guidelines to "raise or fold" too far...

I want to make one reply to all coments. I want to thank you all. Especially Harv!

My feelings is really bad. About tilt - I don't tilt anymore for more than 3 month. Whoring and my party affilate program giving me steady profit for about 2K/month so I don't care about this money much. Continous losing is that what make me real sad. It just throw a simple fact in my face - "You loser. You can't even beat 2/4".

I will post pos stats here:

But I think I must ask some of real questions:

1. You on SB. BB is barely unknown, TAG Button raise first in. What hands you call, what hands you raise?

2. You with A6s in CO. Loose/passive limper limps. Would you raise or fold or call?

And much more important part - can anyone who beat 2/4 with good result spare me his database? Or have look in mine?

Anyone of serious guys in forum who dont' play 2/4 anymore - it will not hurt you but it will help me, one poor bastard from Russia to not feel so miserable [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
From your wisdom I can learn poker....

Thank you all. Even guy who found PgreSQL graphic tool and god bless you.