View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 05:39 PM

Default Re: Near the end of my brief Online career -Whine

Interesting, I was recently commenting about a similar problem lately at Absolute.

Did you happen to notice that there was a huge influx of European players displaying their skills as manics in your game? That is what I noticed and now I am fairly convinced that is why my stack crumbled.

I know how to play a tight game against a manic but the tables I was at had 6 manics, 2 rocks and one normal player.

With that many very loose agressive players in the game the schooling effect was slowly knocking out every decent hand I had. I was playing limit at nano stakes since I never made a deposit on Absolute and had a little cash from them for helping with a registration issue. That was and is all I need to play there but I am going to be smart and wait those guys out a little before I return to the site.

I know it is not my game, I recently racked up a win deep into the money at BODOG during the Industry Partners Private freeroll tournament while testing the new BODOG beta software. Made a nice chunk of change there for 3 hours play and waded through some decent players along the way.

Don't give up be patient. Stay away from absolute for a while and then come back after this bunch of persistent fish thin out a little. They will not be there forever playing like they do.

Monty