View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 04:28 PM

Default Re: Multitabling....necessary?

[ QUOTE ]
To the 4 tablers of 6max:

Do you're reads suck? I mean, after 15 minutes play i expect to have atleast 3-4notes made(1each for 4guys or 4on one guy). It takes time to write these shorthanded and check the logs for muckedhands or what happened preflop if i forget.

Can you seriously do this? I can already see windows flashing and annoying beeps going off then the horrid "IM BACK" button appearing having posted your blinds [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Just wondered... I figure you're notes must suck expect for the very experienced players.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't play at any site where I have to manually check mucked cards. PokerAce handles this for Party and Stars just fine.

My notes are not extensive, but honestly there are so many routine decisions to make that it's not really a challenge to focus on the 1 or rarely 2 difficult ones at a time and I do spend a lot of time watching the other players. Usually the aggressive players are involved in a lot of hands so you get plenty of chances to see how they play (and the passive ones you can rely more on stats). I'll often be thinking about a tough decision while I'm clicking on the 3 other tables and then come back to the tough decision.

FWIW I used to have a really hard time with more than 2, but I can handle 4 high speed stars tables without any issues unless I get involved in chat of course...