View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 02:00 PM

Default Re: Near the end of my brief Online career -Whine

Update:

I dropped down to .10/.20 because that's all my BR can take now. The Poker gods have had a nice joke with me. Last night my luck turned around I had a 50BB profit. The joke is that at .10/.20 that is only 10 bucks! I was hitting almost all of my draws, my big pocket pairs were holding up...everything that wasn't happening at the higher limits. I guess I'll grind out the micro limits until I get back where I started.

Question:
I just started poking around with PokerTracker and found the following to be interesting. Looking at the profit/loss by position report, I'm ahead in every position except the blinds. In the big blind, my forced bet amount is $650 and my total loss for that position is $320. So in the blinds I lose about 50% of the money I'm force to put in. What should this ratio be? Is this a leak or is that typical? The small blind numbers were much lower and the loses were mostly insignificant. If I could only avoid the blinds this game would be easy. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]