View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 01:20 PM

Default Re: 3bet the nuts on a drawy board from OOP?

Well it depends on all what you want to do. With what you are trying to do by getting as much money as you can in there I'd just call hoping MP calls too. Then on any non-spade A or K, I lead for 3/4s of the pot on the turn. Then play accordingly from there on out.

Or

You can go ahead and just anounce your hand and re-raise and see if MP is on the flush draw and if they want to dance or not or he may have a smaller set and he may even push at this point, which would be good for you. Also by re-raising here you could also get the original preflop raiser out with JJ-AA hands knowing that he is up against a set and he can safely fold.

So this is a situational type decision. 3-Bet it here and take down the pot right now and possibly loose out on some action on further streets? Or just call and and lead on the Turn and possibly get some more chips or even possibly stack one/or both players on the turn providing neither of them hit's their 1 or two outer, or if on the flush draw hitting that 30%.

Would have to be player dependant an what they might be holding an how you could extract the most with out jeopardizing a good size of your stack and losing the pot. I see many decisions here but it is entirely based upon the "situation" and you must go from there.

Ed S.