View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 08:00 PM

Default Re: Why the war on drugs will never be won

[ QUOTE ]
Salvia, ox and dex are legal as far as I know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oxy has the same legal status as meth. Dex is totally legal, which is amusing considering how powerful it is. Salvia is now illegal in two states (Louisiana and Missouri), and will probably be outlawed federally within two years. They passed a bill to outlaw it in 2002, but couldn't because there are no signs that it's dangerous and no one's ever really screwed themself up with it.

[ QUOTE ]
Shrooms and acid every weekend. How many weekends in a row until you lost your mind and ended up in a mental institution? (I already know the answer to this question)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I retract. Acid and e I'd say should not be used on a "regular" basis, if only for the fact that they are truly amazing (and imho, almost sacred) experiences that should only be done once in a while. But there are those who do, and I think they're as nuts as people who get drunk every weekend.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't want to do any drug every weekend (except maybe weed [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]). I think it would make drugs get boring pretty quickly.