View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 04:04 PM

Default Near the end of my brief Online career -Whine

I've been playing online (Absolute) for about a month. I deposited $95 and was basically able to play break-even (1/2 Limit) to earn my $180 bonus. Had the account up to $285 and now after a brutal week and a half, have only $21 left. During this time I've reread SSHE and started up PokerTracker to see if it's me or just bad luck. According to PT, my two biggest losing hands are AKs and KQs. I can't win with a set, ever. I don't slow-play my big hands because I get outdrawn almost every time. My most costly made hands are sets, including Aces. My monster hands either win me the blinds or cost me a fortune.

Thought I was going to close out last night's session with a nice win to bring me close to cutting my loses in half(for the night). I flopped the nut flush in a raised family pot. Runner-Runner eights gives somebody a boat.

I know...whine, whine, whine, but I just don't see this ever working. I've been playing live for 2 years 10/20 limit and 1/2 NL, and have been successful.

Fold, fold, fold...monster...broke. This is the pattern.

I'll bleed off the rest of my feeble stack tonight and then it's goodbye to Online poker.

Bill