View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 03:04 PM

Default Re: Two hands (Stars 45k)

Hand 1: The flop bet was too big, i like betting bigger on flops (i think i do, atleast), but here i went a bit overboard, oncee i did that though, i think it's a call (well a push). as woodguy said this is a flop that small-mid pairs decide to put me on AK, i really thought it looked like a pair, and bowski was doing some math about this hand last night and he came up with he has to have less than a pair of 9's 21% or more for it to be profitable. I think that happens. So yea, i pushed, villain showed 44. i hit one of my outs, and look pretty silly calling an allin with 8 high.

Hand 2: I was freaking out this hand, there was so much to consider and the pot was so distractingly big. After like 30 seconds i decided that it was probably bad, but i was going to call. Since then, i think i'm starting to think it was good. 8 outs no matter what (well unless one of them has the same straight draw and the other a pair + flush draw. that's a bad situation, but one that i dont think happens often). Anyways, button had a set of 4's, MP1 had AdKd. And the 4's caught quads.and again, i look silly calling two allins with 6 high.