View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 10:21 AM

Default Re: What is wrong with Party?!?!?!?!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
your generalization is clearly not based in fact, mack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps, you are always in these threads where people have had accounts closed though. Quite a few people were thrown out by Party at the time Pokeredge was banned, Party have never really made it clear what is and what isn't banned, which I think is unfair, I applaud Stars for making a post here, detailing exactly what is and what isn't allowed. I would like to make it clear that I have never used or been near the Pokeredge site, I think the people who used it deserve to lose their money, but then I also think they deserve fair warning first, including details of exactly what they did wrong.

Regards Mack

[/ QUOTE ]

Quote from http://www.partypoker.com/about_us/u...ge_policy.html

The use of certain programs and their websites on the PartyGaming system are blocked outright. These are: WinHoldem, PokerBot plus, PokerEdge, Poker Prophecy, Poker Sherlock and PokerBot Pro. Our decision to block the use of these programs was made only after our determination that they satisfy the criteria for placement in the Forbidden Category defined above.

and

* In this message, we have used the term “program” in the functional sense—i.e. since the term is used in connection with defining a particular class of things (that we wish to forbid the use of by players while playing on PartyPoker) based on their function rather than on any other attribute—for instance, based on whether they are formally classified as “software” or not. Thus our use of the term program is used should be construed as broadly as possible—to include (i) down-loadable programs (whether downloaded from a portable storage medium) or transfer via network connection (e.g., the Internet); and (ii) non-downloadable programs (not resident completely on the player’s computer but accessed via e.g., the Internet).