View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 07:04 AM

Default Re: Hand from Bellagio 5 diamond

the way i see it, you check she bet about 1/3 of the pot on the flop. fine, you call cuz 1/3 doesnt mean a whole lot. pots now about 500k. you bet 200, meaning if she calls total pot is around 900k, JUST enough to make a perfect 600k bet on the river to drag the pot. i like yer thinking a lot from that standpoint. damn near perfect pot building.

however.. what kind of hand, will she reraise with pf, bet 1/3 the pot, and called yer 2/5 pot bet on the turn. on a K662 board. i think, as im sure she does, that you are capable of using that betting pattern with any RANGE or hands, AK, 56d, AJ, and 44 included. however, with a weaker hand, say QQ/JJ type of hand, maybe even AK, i think she puts in a raise on the turn, and i dont think for a second she calls expecting to check it down on the river. she knows better than to think yer gonna give up the pot on the end. this leaves 2 hands in my mind that she can make this play with. KK and AA. i dont think for a second that she is folding either of these for a 600k bet into the 900k pot on the river. you must give her a TON of respect if you think she folds AA there, or even AK. K66 isnt even close to the same type of board as T66.

i understand that it was a situation play, etc, that you had been building up for and wanted to take advantage of the situation, etc. however, i dont think this was QUITE the situation you were looking for, as it was a draw free paired board in which the 6 PROBABLY didnt help you. meh, i duno, i love the betting pattern you used, as its one of my favorites, but not on this kind of board. holla