View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 06:28 AM

Default Re: A 2/4 e-penis battle vs. some random TAG

[ QUOTE ]
Any idea what you're going to do if he 3-bets the turn? By your own reads you can't trust this player.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a good question. My initial inclination is to just fold, as I have not seen him go full-throttle on a semi-bluff...

[ QUOTE ]
Villain is a good player and he has shown a lot of strength here. Call the turn and call the river. If he's bluffing he's bound to bet the river and you'll have punished him. If he's pushing a loser like A4 he'll either bet or call the river and you've punished him. If he's got the goods or rivers the goods you've minimized your loss.

[/ QUOTE ]
This seems to be the best line. I have a problem at times with trying to keep initative when I am involved in a hand. If he really wants to rock out with a loser, I should let him. It also allows me to lose the least if he has me pizownored.

[ QUOTE ]
Having raised the turn you should bet the river. He'll pay you off with an ace, under six, five, or four. I doubt you'd be in this situation if he had trips, a flush, or a straight.

[/ QUOTE ]
The way I have been playing it really looks like I have top pair beat. As I said, I doubt he would have called there with a naked 6, 4, A, or lower PP. Would he call a bet if his draw came up busto? Maybe, but most of the draws he would be peeling there got there.

[ QUOTE ]
And if you get checkraised then you can always change tables [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]
Not on Absolute! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

-K