View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 02:46 AM

Default Re: Some moron and his AA

[ QUOTE ]
Yawn. Sorry everybody, I can't believe I'm still keeping this pathetic thread alive. Pissing contests over the internet aren't my deal, especially with fools like this.

georgiec, cute name by the way - read the posts again buddy, it's you that everybody is making fun of, not me. Seriously, go read everybody's insults again. People don't like you and you've almost been banned after only 30 posts. That's sad. You suck at poker, everybody else has clarified that. Given that and the fact that you have terrible punctuation, we're all supposed to believe that you're intelligent by some means? Georgie, Georgie, Georgie, when will you learn?

I have some honest recommendations for you. First of all, get a girlfriend. I don't care if you can only get a fat hog; you need somebody to love buddy, especially now that the Christmas season is here. Your posts stink of hate. Hence the reason I put up the Christmas picture.

Secondly, realize that being cocky and arrogant will not make people like you. Some people, like cnfzzed, can make cocky arrogant posts and have them be funny because people like people like cnfuzzed because he also has a good reputation, for the most part. And, he knows what he's talking about when he makes these posts because, unlike you, he doesn't suck at poker. BTW, if you wanna play heads up, I'm game. Is a $20 tourney outside of your bankroll?

My third piece of advice is that if you don't follow my first two pieces of advice, YSSCKY. And I sincerely mean that.

Merry Christmas a55hole.

-Nimbus

PS - You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man...just...stop. How long is it going to take you to realize georgiec is trolling and is f**king with you? The constant linking to your "hot girlfriend"...the $20 headsup challenge? It's almost like this is someones "huge tool" gimmick account. If you're real I feel sorry for you.