View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 02:19 PM

Default Re: who were behind 9/11?

[ QUOTE ]
Good questions. The attack would create huge national and international support for (inter)national operations that could be linked to the attack, enabling the group of people in charge to chase geopolitical interests that go hand in hand with vested personal interests in the companies profiting from the operations. This, in the middle long term, would enable this group of people to lead U.S. to worldwide economic and military dominance, and to keep hold of the leadership. [\quote]

Why is this a bad thing, for me as a US citizen, that is?
Why would it be a bad thing for the citizens of US allied countries?
Would there perhaps be a broader objective than just simple military and economic dominance, which the US already obtained at the end of the cold war?

[ QUOTE ]

I believe I have stated it before: I'd rather not believe the claims and the scenario from above, but I have questions about the perfect collapse of above all WTC7 that I cannot answer. And if WTC7 was brought down (I have heard no other reasonable explanation for the collapse of WTC7), then what happened to the other towers, and what does it imply for the other events on the day. I hope that Banks2334 can shed some light on the collapse of WTC7.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I remember watching on ABC news on 9/11 and the announcers said that WTC7 was intentionally detonated because of the structural damage caused by the collapse of WTC 1&2. I don't know if that adds anything to the discussion or proves or disproves anything.