View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 02:09 PM

Default Re: who were behind 9/11?

[ QUOTE ]
Post to the OP:
I watched your whole video. Interesting.

I have a couple of questions for you. These are proceeding from the standpoint that this production is, at face value accurate. I am also making the assumption that the producers of this video are in no way interested in perpetuation of this theory because they have an interest in making a living off of it.

First Question: What is to be gained by whom for pulling off this sort of coup?
Second Question: Once that objective is gained, what are they going to do with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good questions. The attack would create huge national and international support for (inter)national operations that could be linked to the attack, enabling the group of people in charge to chase geopolitical interests that go hand in hand with vested personal interests in the companies profiting from the operations. This, in the middle long term, would enable this group of people to lead U.S. to worldwide economic and military dominance, and to keep hold of the leadership.

I believe I have stated it before: I'd rather not believe the claims and the scenario from above, but I have questions about the perfect collapse of above all WTC7 that I cannot answer. And if WTC7 was brought down (I have heard no other reasonable explanation for the collapse of WTC7), then what happened to the other towers, and what does it imply for the other events on the day. I hope that Banks2334 can shed some light on the collapse of WTC7.