View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 12:58 PM

Default Re: Playing on-line poker underage (17)

Im 17.
I know I lack a lot of knowledge about almost everything, first of all u need to realize that ure no more than a lucky kid with rich parents. ( just like me) Without the enviroment u are absolutely nothing, u are born in a poor suburbians in Lima or Sao Paulo and ure screwed, no internet, no poker, nothing..so show some humility.( and im talking about a person with the same IQ potential)
I live in a slightly tougher enviroment than urs so Im jealous.

Anyway Im just taking the side of those who say 17 yr. old like me are clueless.

But Im also here to help, create a legal account( u need an adult to help you)do an inter account transfer and thats it.
I did this succesfully( but I still cant cashout from netteler because I live in chile, see? thats y i hate u [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img])
But of course I failed first, partypoker took away from me 130 dollars back in june( I made a post about it i think)however in october,partypoker gave them back to me after I made cashed out from empire poker( with the good an ol interacount tranfer trick). Anyway u should have made this post BEFORE doing the withdrawal request.