View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 06:17 AM

Default Re: My actual line in the hands

[ QUOTE ]
What was Levi's stack to start the hand? If I'm him, and I have 35K or more, I think I'm calling.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he had about 25k; but that is irrelevant if he has to call the 6k, what should be his stack size for him to be correct to make a negative EV decision?

Just run Poker Stove and he just doesn't have the odds vs my possible raise. Does he think I'm doing that with AT,A9,KQ,33 ?

I was surprised by Levi's decision because he is a good player, I think he called because he was kind of frustrated with previous hands at that point.
On a side note, I didn't like his celebration after the hand; I mean, I don't expect people to apologize or say I'm sorry when a bad beat happens; I don't do that, that's poker. But I don't expect a celebration either, this was not the final table, just another hand in the first day of a 5 day tournament and for me, if you win a hand like that, just rake the chips man, don't celebrate like you own or you're the man.

You're right that for me it's a no brainer. The push is the best play here I think.