View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 02:30 AM

Default Re: I must be doing something wrong here.

*grunch*

Hand 1 - I'm guessing something like K9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], KK would be the least likely hand I'd put him on by the way it was played.

Hand 2 - in situations like this i refer back to SSHE, Miller says "bet marginal hands for value on the river against LOOSE opponents. What kinds of hands is villian limping with? is he willing to call to the river with Ax? depending on how loose and how pssive he is, he could be calling with a GSSD, whiffed flush draw, A high, A8, A2, K8. There are many hands the fish will call with.

Hand 3 - I'm raising that turn, his flop play seems pretty aggressive for a flush draw. I wouldn't expect to see someone with a 4.6 PFR get that aggro with a flush draw OOP on the flop. He might have KQ or a smaller set. On the turn you have 10 outs against a flush and most of the time you still have the best hand as well, I'm raising that turn.

Hand 4 - probably up against 2 pair or a set, also possible he is pumping a flush draw too, this is the perfect situation to do that with 2 players caught between you. You have to call the cap bet, WAY too much money in there to fold now. This is why I hate QJo.