View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 11:20 PM

Default Re: Some moron and his AA

[ QUOTE ]
Georgiec is pwning everyone. everyone. seriously, that applebees comment left had me rofl. Can I get a rofl copter?

[/ QUOTE ]

listen, as much as i appreciate all the kind words, i feel really bad because i have been really mean to people like nimbus and zen and etc.... especially to nimbus who only wanted to spread the christmas cheer with us. what i am going to do in submit an apology in the form of a revised christmas carol..... i am not a lyricist, or a song writer, but i hope this works out to everyone's liking...

(sung to the tune of "the little drummer boy")
(key of E)
(clears throat....harmonizes voice)

i post a thread on 2+2, barrumm pum pum pum
then that guy nimbus said something, dumb dumb dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb...
pokergrader and mempho got together to make love to one another's bum bum bum bums, bum bum bum bums
rundownhouse's avatar, is dumb dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb
here they come

then nimbus put up a pic of his "gf".....dumb dumb dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb
even if it is he has probably never made her....(fill in the rest) (fill in the rest) (fill in the rest)
then zen chimes in and should be, kicked in the head, kicked in the head, kicked in the head....
for posting on my thread

i must go now, i have to get my tips frosted blonde, tips frosted blonde, tips frosted blonde
dont ever mess with me or you'll get pwned, pwned, pwned
i have no more to say, i think i took care of everyone who said anything dumb dumb dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb
on my threaaaaaaaddd

merry christmas guys