View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 08:21 PM

Default Re: It\'s too quiet in here....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think you are ahead by a huge amount. But I think there are a ton of hands that will check behind when you check, few hands that will bluff given how passively he has played the hand so far, and if you get 2 bets in on the river, I don't think your hand is going to be good very often. Does that make more sense? I think you've got the best hand a fair % of the time here when you bet and are called, but when you c/r and are called, I think that # goes down significantly. I just don't see Q5o betting this river and paying a c/r off very often at all.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I understand that you don't think my check raise will be called very often. But that doesn't mean I won't be good very often when it is called necessarily. I just can't read this guy into a flush and the only 2 pair combination I'll can see is Q7.

Krishan

[/ QUOTE ]

What hands do you think he'd play this way that he'd call with your c/r with that your hand is good against? Do you think they're 2x as likely as hands that he'd call a bet with?

It's pretty hard to put him on a hand since he played it so passively, but I def. def. think a bet is better than a c/r (and I normally [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] river c/r's).

Rob