View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 08:07 PM

Location: For the love of God and all that is holy, MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!
Default Re: It\'s too quiet in here....

You're going for the c/r right?
I would expect him to have raised the flop or the turn with the FD, so u have to assume u're still ahead.

If so, I don't like this line on this board. I think villain has a weak, SD worthy hand as he just called the flop and turn. I think he will always call a bet here, but won't bet some of these hands (9s, maybe weak queens) and prob won't pay off a c/r. Also, ur line looks like u're going to call his bet, so i think that he might only bet his stronger queens and aces, which i think he has less of the time. He won't bet 9s and i honestly don't think he will bet- bluff here as i don't know what hand he could have that isn't a pair and thinks u will fold a better no pair hand.

I think that he may bluff-raise this river more than he will bet bluff as the folding equity would be higher and ur check seems to be with the intention of calling. So I would bet and call a raise.

Edit- sorry, i took a lot of time to write this, when i first clicked there were two responses. Now a lot i had to say had already been said. I do think that u're hand is strong enough to c/r with.